Saturday, May 5, 2007

My 2 Precious Women

Right this moment I have the priviledge of watching little Anna taking a nap with Amy on her chest. I have been watching them for the past 30 minutes. I could sit her and watch them both for hours. It is one of the most peaceful sites watching the 2 most important women in my life resting together. I have been amazed at how wonderful Amy is at being a mom (not that I doubted her though). She has cared for this child so well. Last night she was up until 1:00AM holding and rocking Anna Cate in the chair, after more than 42 hours without sleep. She has done such a wonderful job patiently loving and caring for this little one. I know she will continue to be an excellent mommie.
We have had many friends stop by and visit helping us to celebrate. I've been overwhelmed with joy throughout this whole process- although I'll be extremely overwhelmed getting to sleep in my own bed tomorrow night. :)
I regret that I am unable to add any more pictures at this time. The camera does not want to cooperate any longer and let me download pics. Once we get home I promise to send more out of this bundle of joy.

1 comment:

Marshall Benbow said...

Sassy - way to go! It is amazing how patient and loving these moms are - Diane continues to amaze me with how she loves our kids. I am proud of you and know you will be a great daddy. I am at Rockbridge for two weeks with IV, but will see you and your sweet family when I get back. marsh