Tuesday, May 22, 2007

5 Hours of Sleep!

Last night looked much like the picture below. Most nights when Anna gets fussy and cannot settle herself, I take her into the living room on the love seat and let her fall asleep on my chest. Something about that just seems to soothe her. Well last night (technically this AM) I took her into the LR at around 3AM. Next thing I know Amy is waking me up at 8AM. Somehow my alarm didn't go off, or I didn't set it, but we all were able to get 5 straight hours of sleep. More than what we typically get in a whole night. Amy & I both feel so much more rested today. If only she could do that every night. :)


3 comments:

Melissa said...

YAY!!! you feel like a new person after those first 5 hours of sleep in a row! she's turning a corner!

Jimmy and Paige said...

Hey, Anna Kate is so cute. I can't wait to see her.

Jimmy and Paige said...

Wow five hours of sleep. I hope you continue to get a lot of sleep in.