Thursday, May 10, 2007

Finally- some new pictures

Sorry it has taken us so long to get some more pictures out. Needless to say, life has been a slight bit chaotic. Every minute of being parents has been wonderful, even the sleepless nights and messy diapers. Enjoy the pictures below. My friend Madison stopping by the house for a visit.

Some quality daddy time.

Some quality mommy time.

Praying to Jesus?

Heading on my first walk around the neighborhood.

Sleeping beauty.

My first bath @ home.

3 comments:

Jimmy and Paige said...

jwplus9@yahoo.comI love the pictures. We all do. It looks like you all are getting along well. Anna Catherine looks so peaceful. I hope she is. I really like her name. When can I come for a visit? I'll bring clothes and anything else you need. Love, Paige

Atkinson said...

She is so sweet!! We can't wait to come over and visit:) The pictures are so wonderful...she is beautiful! It looks like the parents are pros!! Love you guys!

kellyshawn said...

Wow, I think Anna Cate and Maddie Grace are probably the cutest baby girls ever! I guess I might be a little biased, though.