Thursday, April 26, 2007

Up For Adoption

Now that the baby is coming, it is time for us to find a new home for the cats. We've had fliers up at our vet's office and at All Pets Considered. Most people don't seem to understand or agree with us trying to relocate them. It is clearly not an easy decision for us, but one that we feel is a necessity. As fun and sweet as our cats are, they love to get into everything. They would be licking the babies toys, biting the bottles, jumping up in the crib, etc. If you know of anyone who might be interested in opening up their home to Tyson and Tucker, please let us know.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

How much longer?

It's a guessing game now as to how much longer it will be until baby Sasser pops out. I thought for sure he/she would have been here by now with all of the signs Amy has had. She's been experiencing some short contractions sporadically. Tomorrow we get to find out how much further along she is!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

8.5 CM to go!

So Amy went to the doctor today. Our official due date is May 15th, but the little one appears to want to sneak out a little bit earlier than that. Amy is 1.5 CM dilated and 50% effaced. It's exciting news, yet somewhat surreal at the same time. Thankfully we have all clothes, etc. washed and the nursery all put together. If only we were put together. :) Enjoy the pics of some of our baby showers.