You would never guess this little girl was feeling under the weather. A bath always seems to perk her up!
Monday, March 31, 2008
Friday, March 28, 2008
Sometimes we have to wait a good little bit but it is well worth the wait.
She patiently stands guard and keeps checking for that 4runner
She looks intently when I ask her, "where is daddy?"
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
One might ask how we fill the minutes of our days.
Anna loves her food, especially bananas. Sweet potatoes, white potatoes, squash, apple sauce and avocados are some of her favorites too!
Stroller rides...her favorite!
Anna is enthralled with our washing machine and dryer. I can often find Anna peaking her head through the cat door watching the washing machine work its magic!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Maybe one day I will have enough hair for these curlers to go into my hair...
Can I help!?
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
1) It is a treat for me to have my eyebrows waxed! I get excited knowing I have an appointment at the Brow Lounge. Speaking of treats, I had never had a pedicure until I was 25. Now, I get excited about this too!
2) I do not like to get flowers from my husband. Well, at least not on Valentine’s Day. And I am not just one of those girls who says this but really wants him to get them for me. It has taken me a while to really convince Kevin of this. And still he got me flowers for Valentine’s Day this year. But several times he heard how we could have been enjoying a nice meal with the money spent on the flowers. In my opinion it is just being practical.
3) I love clean sheets. If I could, I would have them every night! Although I love clean sheets I rarely put the clean sheets on our bed. I do wash them, but Kevin puts them on our bed.
4) I can’t go to sleep at night if there are articles of clothing in our room unfolded. Yes, even dirty clothes that are on the floor. I know, strange…but isn’t that what I am supposed to be sharing!?
5) Speaking of laundry…I love to turn doing the laundry into a game. I like to see if I can get all the laundry done in one fell swoop. The objective, get everything clean…nothing in the baskets or around the house needing to be washed. Thus, I have been known to take articles of clothing off my husband when I am on my final load of laundry, as I know in a matter of moments they will be going into the laundry hamper. You get extra points if you can keep everything clean for a good 24 hours!
6) Before I married my husband there were lots of foods I thought I disliked but I had never really tried them, either because of their look or texture. Now they are some of my favorites. Pineapple and candy corn are just two.
Now that I have shared those 7 things with you, I will share with you what you are more than likely here to view…..
Just a day in the life of Anna Catherine Sasser...full of Smiles!