Thursday, March 13, 2008

My First Haircut...

At 10 months, Anna had her first haircut. Well, really she had her bangs trimmed. Grandmommy insisted that it was time for her to show Anna off to the ladies that cut her hair. Mommy and Daddy agreed that it might be a good idea as they were often pulling hair back out of Anna's eyes. Anna loved all the attention but got a little scared when everyone was in her face.


I promise Mommy is not choking me.

She is just making sure I stay still and don't get cut by the scissors.


So serious...



Maybe one day I will have enough hair for these curlers to go into my hair...



Can I help!?



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mary Beth said...

So grown up looking! And such a cute outfit! And YAY for the first of many videos, I hope! :)

Laura said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.