Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

My dear friend, Millie, has tagged me. Thus, I have to share 7 strange things about myself.

1) It is a treat for me to have my eyebrows waxed! I get excited knowing I have an appointment at the Brow Lounge. Speaking of treats, I had never had a pedicure until I was 25. Now, I get excited about this too!

2) I do not like to get flowers from my husband. Well, at least not on Valentine’s Day. And I am not just one of those girls who says this but really wants him to get them for me. It has taken me a while to really convince Kevin of this. And still he got me flowers for Valentine’s Day this year. But several times he heard how we could have been enjoying a nice meal with the money spent on the flowers. In my opinion it is just being practical.

3) I love clean sheets. If I could, I would have them every night! Although I love clean sheets I rarely put the clean sheets on our bed. I do wash them, but Kevin puts them on our bed.

4) I can’t go to sleep at night if there are articles of clothing in our room unfolded. Yes, even dirty clothes that are on the floor. I know, strange…but isn’t that what I am supposed to be sharing!?

5) Speaking of laundry…I love to turn doing the laundry into a game. I like to see if I can get all the laundry done in one fell swoop. The objective, get everything clean…nothing in the baskets or around the house needing to be washed. Thus, I have been known to take articles of clothing off my husband when I am on my final load of laundry, as I know in a matter of moments they will be going into the laundry hamper. You get extra points if you can keep everything clean for a good 24 hours!

6) Before I married my husband there were lots of foods I thought I disliked but I had never really tried them, either because of their look or texture. Now they are some of my favorites. Pineapple and candy corn are just two.
Finally #7) I am petrified to make returns or exchanges, especially in small stores, non-chains. Thankfully, I have a husband who doesn’t mind waiting in line to get money back for us! I guess I am afraid of what the person might think of me. And since we are on shopping, I might add, I am girl who doesn’t like to shop, especially for myself. Thankfully, I have a husband who will venture out with me.

Now that I have shared those 7 things with you, I will share with you what you are more than likely here to view…..
One of Anna's new favorite things....

Just a day in the life of Anna Catherine Sasser...full of Smiles!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laura said...

i miss you guys!!! she is getting so big :) i can't wait to see you again.

Mary Beth said...

fun post!! :)