Thursday, December 24, 2009

The princess and Thanksgiving!


For Thanksgiving we headed to Fredericksburg to spend time with family. Aunt Kristen and Great Uncle Jim were able to meet Aiden for the first time! Aunt Kristen gave Anna a very special present all the way from Vietnam. Shortly after Anna was born Kristen visited Vietnam and it was there that she bought Anna a princess dress. On this trip Anna was finally old enough to wear her gown! She surely looked like a princess in it as she was dressed from head to toe in pink. Thanks Aunt Kristen for such a fun and fitting gift as we often refer to Anna as "our princess." It was actually not too long ago that I made a phone call and when the person on the other end of the phone picked up I said, "hello princess." Needless to say we are a little sleep deprived here and I just repeated words that often come out of my mouth throughout the day as I wasn't talking to my little two year old princess but instead to my thirty-two year old prince charming!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: