Sunday, December 27, 2009

My little helper!

(More Christmas pictures to come but still trying to catch-up on posts from the last two months!)

Most of the day Anna is my little side-kick. A lot of the time Anna will do whatever task I am doing with her toys. For example, if I am cleaning up the kitchen she will go to her play kitchen and begin to wash dishes. If I am wiping the kitchen floor she will get on her hands and knees with a rag and wipe the floor. She continues to love playing mommy these days and rocks, soothes, sings, feeds (yes, she does nurse her baby dolls, a site to see) and strolls her baby all day long but more times than not she has her phone in hand when she is performing any of these tasks. Her conversations are hilarious! One task she loves to help with is the laundry. She has watched me fold laundry so much that she really does have it almost down. She always puts the article of clothing underneath her chin to begin the folding process (just like her mommy). She just can't seem to keep it folded and thus will more or less put it in a ball and place it on the clothes I have folded. As you can tell she is VERY serious about folding her clothes. She doesn't take her work lightly! I surely love you, Anna. You make mommy and daddy smile, A LOT!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Atkinson said...

can i snag her to come and fold some of my laundry???