Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

What an excruciating hour and a half. In my head I thought it would be a quick afternoon task that could be checked off my to-do list in no time. How could I be so wrong?! By the time Anna was up from her afternoon nap and both were dressed, Aiden was ready for his afternoon nap and Anna was ready for her afternoon snack. I took well over 100 pictures that afternoon. Kevin tirelessly propped up, moved and positioned our children while I tried to get the perfect shot! After tears, pulling hair (Aiden pulling Anna's), jumping up and down for smiles and eye contact I wasn't even sure we had a picture that we could send!

But thankfully we did! We agreed it was worth it all and we would do it again!

Today may you experience the birth of our Saviour and be reminded of all he had to endure in order for us to have true life!
And know too that he would do it all over again if he had to.
"I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." John 10:10
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Love Being A Nonny said...

Thank you for remembering us with the Christmas Card. Your children are precious! Anna looks like a big girl now!!!