Monday, June 15, 2009

Summer Days!

**somehow this post got lost in the mix and the pictures have been sitting as a draft for over a week now. i finally took the time to write the post. oops.**
Several months ago the neighborhood pool where I spent my summer days growing up was running a special that was just too good to pass up. That particular weekend several of our favorite families joined the pool as well. I was so excited that weekend. It was like Christmas morning as I knew it would be such a treat for me to be at the pool with my friends and Anna's friends.
So, most days you can find Anna here...
often with a paint brush in hand or watering pitcher

but come the weekend or evenings you will find her in here with her daddy (the "big pool" as she says)

and a pool trip for Anna is never complete without lots of time in a chair, "watching" those around her and eating a snack. This girl can do some people watching. She spends over half her time at the pool just observing those around her. It makes it REALLY nice for her pregnant mommy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Atkinson said...

we love spending our summer days with you guys at the pool!!