Sunday, June 14, 2009

A happy mommy!

This mommy got a BIG surprise from a Fed Ex delivery man late Saturday afternoon. Unbeknown to me, my husband, quite some time ago, ordered me a new camera and two lenses. It just took a while to arrive. You see, it is something I have been talking about, researching and putting in an online shopping cart for some time and then deciding to hold off. My husband knew I would never actually "check out" with my birthday present as it is a rather big purchase, so he made the decision for me. He knows me too well. I am super excited. Can you tell...

Here are just a few shots from using it today for the first time.


Wonder who will be my subject as I learn to use this camera?!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

Good for you!!! Just yesterday Jenny and Jordan (www.grahamcrakas.blogspot.com)
got a Canon Rebel (I think that's what it is). She, like you, had researched and waited saved. She finally took the plunge yesterday! So glad we now have a resident photographer in the family!!! Can't wait to see what you learn!

millie smith said...

so fun! great pictures already!!!

Atkinson said...

yeah!!! those are great pics...enjoy it!!

melanie said...

What an awesome surprise!