Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Christmas Surprise....

This Christmas my family received a surprise. We learned that Anna was going to have a...


COUSIN!

Yes, this is a picture of the little one growing in my sister's belly. We couldn't be more excited that Anna will soon have a cousin to play with and share life with. Some of my fondest memories growing up are with my cousins. Mary Beth and Carlos were going to share the BIG news Christmas morning but after 10 minutes of being with them on the 22nd I knew my little sister was pregnant. However, we were able to surprise Todd Christmas morning with the news but he was in disbelief that his baby sister was pregnant and assumed it was me, even after I told him that was not the case. Mary Beth and Carlos, we are excited for you both and can't wait to meet this little one growing in you!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

millie smith said...

my heart just leaped up into my chest. i was right there with todd for a minute. big congrats mary beth and carlos!!!!

Shannon said...

you jerk! i thought you were pregnant! although i am thrilled for your sister - many blessings. Anyway yours would be two little beans ... right? JK... seriously JK

melanie said...

my eyes nearly popped out when I saw that ultrasound. we better not find out the news through your blog when it really happens! (or you-tube!)

Ben and Meredith McDaniel said...

AW YAY! Please tell mary beth i am super excited for them :) gonna post the picture of anna with the diaper on her head soon! so good to see yall saturday. we miss you both.