Tuesday, February 10, 2009

3-4 inches!

No, not snow but hair! For a while now, I had been wanting to cut Anna's hair but on Saturday when I talked to my good friend, Whitney I was inspired to do just that as they had just trimmed Ollie's hair. Kevin was at a meeting so I called him to make sure it would be okay for me to take her to get those hairs clipped. There was no way I was cutting it myself. Our little girl was so serious during the whole process. She looked straight ahead and held her head still. We couldn't get her to crack a smile. Here she is gearing up for the big event.
Look at this long hair that is about to be cut.
And here are a few shots taken after it was cut. Anna was so excited after her haircut. She waited patiently on the front steps to show off her new hair to daddy. As soon as he drove in the driveway she shouted, "haircut, haircut" while tapping the top of her head with her fingers. Isn't she cute?! Just not sure why it took me so long to get those hairs trimmed! Totally worth the $7.99 trip to Great Clips!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

This was worth the wait!! How cute is that haircut! I LOVE that you didn't cut bangs and I love her with a bow in...yeh, I know...southern through and through! She looks so much like you Amy. What a cute baby girl!

Atkinson said...

love the new haircut anna...you look so big! what a sweet little girl..

Charlie said...

yeah, i wish my hair looked that good after a visit to greatclips.