Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pumpkins!

This year we decided not to carve our pumpkins but let Anna paint them. She had a blast. We started out small and worked our way up! In the first picture you will notice Aiden in the background "playing" with his sippie. This is a whole other story for another day but this boy has been stubborn about drinking milk from a sippie or even a bottle. He amazes me with how long he will go without drinking or only drinking a sip here and there. He is persistent.

Back to the pumpkins....Anna was very serious during each paint session. She worked hard on each one.

Here she is with one of the bigger pumpkins.

By the time she was done, the pumpkin was covered in all the colors of the rainbow!
**update**
How could I have forgotten one of the conversations that took place while Anna was painting her pumpkin?!
Anna: "Can I show daddy my pumpkin?"
Me: "Of course"
Anna: "He will say, 'Girlfriend, wow!'"
Anna is VERY into knowing exactly what someone will say in a particular situation. Often she will ask us about a situation and then will follow-up with "what will he/she say." She wants a play-by-play. This time she told me what daddy would say and although I am not sure he said, "girlfriend"; I am pretty sure he said, "wow."
Posted by Picasa

No comments: