Sunday, May 11, 2008

To The Best......


.....Mommy in the whole world!


It has been a joy to watch Amy care for our daughter with such tenderness this past year. She is filled with so much love and compassion for Anna. I love watching as they interact together. It is very evident how much Anna loves her mommy. I am extremely blessed to have this wonderful woman to walk beside me in this adverture of parenthood. She is an amazing mother to Anna, and my best friend. I am thankful for her today as we celebrate Mother's Day.
If I was a good husband I would have taken pictures today to have for this post, just as if I was a good husband I would have thought to do a post first thing this AM. Instead, you get a glimpse back to the past of what things looked like in our house last year.


I love you sweetheart. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!


4 comments:

Mary Beth said...

I love you too Amy!! I tried to call you today!! Happy Mother's Day to You! I love you so much and am so thankful for the example you set for me!

-Embers

Love Being A Nonny said...

Amy,

How blessed you are to have Anna. How blessed Anna is to have you. love, angela

Laura said...

amy!!! you are great. i am thankful for you every day and will never forget the picture of Christ you have been to me throughout my life! thank you for walking with me through high school! anna is one lucky little girl!

love you!
laura

Melissa said...

Anna Cate sure is blessed to have you as her mommie!