Monday, December 31, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

I enjoyed celebrating my first Christmas this year. It's kind of funny that we're celebrating Jesus' birthday, but I get lots of presents. I can't decide what I liked most, the presents or the wrapping paper & boxes. I got to celebrate with both sets of Grandparents & was able to meet my Aunt Kristen from California for the first time. Uncle Todd, Aunt MB and Uncle Carlos helped me to celebrate too! Unfortunately I have not been feeling so great over the holiday. I had a top tooth come in, which was quite uncomfortable. I've also been struggling with a urinary tract infection which the doctor has put me on two types of medicine to cure. I've had lots of high temperatures. Needless to say, I haven't given Mommy & Daddy much rest. For many nights I had to get them to rock me to sleep 3-5 times in the middle of the night. I'm feeling much better now, back to my old self of crawling ALL over the place and pulling myself up onto anything I can. I also went to my first Christmas Eve service. I had a lot of fun singing all of the Christmas carols. I hope everybody has a Happy New Year!

Wow, this toy is FUN.

Hey Aunt Kristen..glad I finally got to meet you.

Is this for me??

This paper sure does taste good. Laid back in a perfect sized rocking chair.
A family picture after the Christmas eve service


Mommy & Daddy finally decided to get some real photographs done. I think I am pretty cute. Enjoy.
















1 comment:

Melissa said...

miss anna cate, you are such a cutie!! and very photogenic! your mom and dad aren't too bad, either! river and asher were so glad that you were feeling better so that you could come play! thanks for sharing your new years with us!