Saturday, January 8, 2011

Cookie Monster

Yesterday morning, Anna and Aiden were playing with the doll house in Anna's room. Since they were playing so nicely, I headed to put a few things away in our bedroom. After a short bit (only minutes), I called to Anna as her bedroom seemed a bit quiet for two little ones. My assumption was right, Aiden was no longer with Anna. I quickly looked around as there was no noise coming from any of the other rooms. When I headed into the kitchen this is what I found...
Box open. Plastic bag pulled out and open. Hand in the bag. Mouth full and Wheat Thin drool all down the PJs. Oh the foods this one has tasted WAY before his older sister ever did. Thank goodness they were the reduced fat ones. ;) Maybe this is why we have such a picky eater on our hands. The love of carbohydrates has started early. A word he learned early on was "waf waf," which is for waffle. Every morning this is the first thing Aiden says when he enters the kitchen. All breads, crackers and yes, even Wheat Thins are also known as "waf waf."
Later in the afternoon, this is where I found the little man. He had climbed up to the table and was stirring up a pretend treat in his cups and then feeding himself. I guess since the Wheat Thins were put away, he had to settle for his imagination. He did this for a good long while. Maybe he is ready to begin using a spoon to feed himself real food!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Love Being A Nonny said...

Look how big that precious boy is getting! I love how his little feet are crossed in that last picture!