Saturday, May 1, 2010

It's May!

Well, I have to say I am not completely caught up on my blogging. But my mad dash to get to some posts was because May was approaching, which meant we would soon have a three-year-old in our house. That's right! This is Anna's birthday weekend. Kevin said this morning that he was pretty sure I was more excited about her birthday than she was. I am not so sure that's true but I am excited to be spending time with our sweet two-year-old before she turns THREE on Monday! Hoping to finish catching up later today (famous last words) on some of our past happenings. But I thought I would give you a glimpse of our morning, which kicked off the weekend of celebrating Anna. It started out with blueberry muffins, a favorite of Anna's but only second to blueberry scones (she is her momma's daughter). We then headed to Rudd Farm where we picked our first basket full of strawberries for the season and of course ate plenty along the way! YUMMY!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: