Thursday, January 28, 2010

Anybody there?!

We've been MIA for the last month but lots has been going on with our little ones. One thing is for sure Anna and Aiden surely give us something to smile about each day! I realized yesterday I had not picked up my camera in many weeks. This is what I found when I returned to Aiden's room after retrieving it ....
Anna and daddy were having their afternoon phone conversation as he headed home from work. Anna then leaned over the crib and asked Aiden if he would like to talk to daddy. Her words exactly, "You would buddy?!" Sure enough he did! Anna is not only phone savvy but just yesterday she asked if she could skype. Almost daily she will be on her phone and now instead of just talking she will tell me, "I need to send a text really quick." She also will ask about sending an email. Oh the things they pick up and retain! More pictures of our soon-to-be 5 month old and stories of our two-year old. She's had us laughing a lot recently, which is a good thing. "A cheerful heart is good medicine" Proverbs 17:22 We need all the good medicine we can get. :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kristin said...

oh my, he is so sweet. i recognize that little sleeper...aiden is lucky to have a great sister like anna!

Atkinson said...

what a cutie...they are both adorable. can you tell anna to text me?!?

Sara said...

i had been missing your posts! i hope you are doing well!!

kelly said...

good to see you "back"! wow, aiden's beautiful big eyes look exactly like anna's did at that age!