Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Happy Halloween

I got to celebrate my first Halloween the other week. I'm not exactly sure what it is, but I got to help carve a pumpkin and dress up as a lady bug and hang out with some of my other friends. It was a lot of fun, although Mommy & Daddy wouldn't share any candy with me.Here I am with my friend Madison @ the party.
Here is the pumpkin I helped to "carve". I really just played with the scooper, which looked like a fun toy. Here I am at a wedding with "uncle" Benton. I think he really likes me.
I got to meet some of daddy's old Young Life guys at the wedding.

I love to sit in a chair like a big girl
If you can't tell, I LOVE to smile too.
I love sucking on my two fingers and my toes. I constantly alternate so I don't get bored with either one.

mmmm these fingers are good.
I still love bath time.
And nap time.

Here I am sporting my Young Life onsie. I don't get to go to Young Life club with Mommy & Daddy anymore since I'm going to bed before 8:00 most nights.
I also like to play in my "exer saucer"
If you look closely you can see my two bottom teeth.
I've learned to roll over back & forth from my stomach to my belly. It's a lot of fun. I haven't quite figured out how to crawl yet. Do I look cute in my jeans or what?
I just went to the doctor today for my 6 month shots. Those were not very much fun. The doctor said I'm still in the 75th percentile for height @ 26 3/4 inches, and I weigh in at 16 pounds, which is in the 50th percentile. I continue to grow and keep Mommy & Daddy on their toes. I also got to go to my first two birthday parties this weekend.

No comments: