Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Summer's almost over

It's been a busy couple of weeks. Anna has been sleeping well through the night, up to 11 hours straight! We are soooo thankful for that. We've had a few events recently. We went to a Greensboro Grasshoppers baseball game this past week. We went to a family reunion in little Washington 2 weekends ago and spent the night in Rocky Mount. Granny & Granpa came for a visit this past weekend. We were at a wedding/rehearsal dinner this weekend, in which Amy was the wedding director. We got to celbrate MaryBeth's 25th birthday. I'm sure I'm leaving out other events, but the pictures are what you're really here for anyways. :) My first ever Grasshoppers game.



TARHEELS!- now that's what I call a cake. Up past my bed-time, partying at the wedding
Meghan's wedding (L to R- Laura, Elissa, Liza, Meghan, Mommy, Me, Anna B., Kaitlyn, Anna H.)
Happy 25th B-day Aunt MB


Grandpa
Granny

Playtime is always better with a little drool.
Showing my arm strength with a few pushups
Charlie Potts
Cousin Anna Carol


Cousin SimmonsCousin Rachel
Cousin Jimmy (We were not able to include pics of all the family members I got to see. Sorry, blame mommy & daddy. Those not shown in pics Great Uncle Jesse, Great Aunt Carol, Cousins Sharon Grace, Seth, Mary, Jessica, Elizabeth, Rebekah, Kim, Kevin C., Paige, James, Nicholas)

Davis Bryant

No comments: